Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 8 EDUC 6165-6


To All My Dear Colleagues,

I wish you all success as you move forward with your educational journey.  It has been so interesting getting to know each individual.  We have learned and collaborated together to form new ideas and goals for the early learning environments that we work in.  Together we can make the necessary changes to continue to elevate the early childhood education field.  We can show the importance of early learning to law makers and citizens alike.  We have a responsibility to take the education we have received and spread it to other early childhood educators.  I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! 
Sincerely,
Brooke Downs Guy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Brooke! I must agree, I have learned a lot about my self and others in relation to social, economical and political views discussed in this course. I have also learned that words that I may casually speak can be very unintentionally hurtful to others. Thanks to this course, the instructor (Dr. Snider) and my fellow colleagues in this class; I feel more confident as an early childhood educator in teaching a more diverse population.

    ReplyDelete