Saturday, August 24, 2013

Professional Hopes and Goals


My never ending hope when working with diverse families and children is to cherish their diversity, and use it as a resource to educate others.  The early childhood field is so often overlooked and underappreciated.  I will continue to strive to educate others on the importance of early childhood education as a whole.  Thank you all for your inspirational guidance throughout this course.  I wish you all the best in your educational journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    I always looked forward to reading your blogs during these past weeks. Thank you for sharing your stories and allowing me to tap into your world of communication. I wish you the best as you continue this journey and keep on communicating with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,

    It was great working with you throughout these 8 weeks. Thank you for sharing all of your posts and providing great feedback. You have assisted helping me become a better and stronger communicator. I wish you the best in the future.

    ReplyDelete